Integrating a Tradeshow Overview onto your website
In a few steps you can set up an individual, always up-to-date tradeshow overview for your website. The selection criteria for tradeshows are either industry sector, town / country or your own search queries.
How you compile your Tradeshow Overview [Help]
1. Choose the colour and size of your tradeshow overview.
2. Decide which tradeshows shall be included in your overview.
Choose one of the following three options:
Tradeshows by industry sector
- You can set up a tradeshow overview which comprises up to 5 different industry sectors. In a second step you can narrow down the industry sectors chosen by adding a country to the selection.
Tradeshows by country
- Choose a country, then you can focus your tradeshow overview to a particular town.
Tradeshows by your own search criteria (saved search queries)
It is necessary to:
- Register as a user in myExpoWorld, for free.
- Login into your myExpoWorld account by entering your user data.
- Search for the relevant tradeshows on www.ExpoDataBase.com, then reduce the hit list shown by means of selecting the menu "tradeshows" in the navigation on the left. Refine your search by clicking further search criteria (e.g. like industry sector, town, country...) in the navigation on the left hand side.
- To save your final search query in myExpoWorld press the saving icon on the right on top of the hit list.
- Stay logged-in on myExpoWorld and return to this site (webmastertool).
When you select option 3 "Tradeshows by your own search criteria", all the search queries you saved on your myExpoWorld account are listed. Click the search query you want to use for your tradeshow overview from the drop-down menu.
3. Save all changes of your tradeshow overview compilation in the webmastertool by pressing the button "Generate source-code". In the preview on the right you can see the effect the changes have on your tradeshow overview.
4. When you have completed your tradeshow overview, copy the final source code of the window on the left into your website. As soon as the source code is implemented there, the tradeshow overview you compiled appears on your website.
If you have any questions concering the webmastertool, please contact us by telephone 0049 (0) 69 7595-1884 or (e-mail)
Next to Gdansk’s football stadium
In time for the start of the UEFA European Football Championship in Poland and Ukraine, the new AmberExpo trade fair and conference centre has been completed right next to Gdansk’s football stadium, the “PGE Arena”. The new building provides 12,000m² of exhibition space in three multiple divisible halls; the conference area, four auditoria for up to 1,130 delegates with a capacity of 600. To this are added, six VIP meeting rooms for 15 to 20 people each.
Video on EC European Coatings Show at MesseNuernberg