International Trade Shows
- Leisure, Hobby, Entertainment
- Agriculture, Forestry, Fishery, Horticulture
- Food, Beverage, Hospitality
- Furniture, Interior Design
- Office, Household, Gifts, Toys
- Apparel, Fashion, Textiles, Jewellery
- Building, Constuction, Real Estate
- Electrical Engineering, Electronics
- Traffic, Transport, Logistics
- IT, Communications, Multimedia
- Engineering, Manufacturing
- Services, Retail, Education
- Medical and Hospital Equipment
- Printing, Packaging, Graphics
- Security, Fire Safety Defense
- Health, Beauty, Wellness
ExpoDataBase offers detailed search possibilities for international trade shows. The search for international trade shows includes international trade shows from 115 countries worldwide. Another criterion for the search of international trade shows is the business sector or industry of a trade show. Here more than 160 business sectors are listed by which international trade shows can be selected.
By choosing one of the categories of business sectors above, you focus your search for international trade shows.
In the next search step you will be offered a list by which you can break down the category chosen to different, more detailed business sectors. At last you limit the search for international trade shows to one country and a specific year before you will finally get a list of international trade shows corresponding to your search.
By clicking an individual trade show entry in the final hit list you are shown the details of this specific trade show in form of an overview. This document compiles all relevant trade show data, like the tradeshow's calendar or the business and main exhibit sectors of this event. It also lists to which groups of visitors the trade show is open. Generally, the show type, in which year the show was first held and the tradeshow’s frequency are part of the trade show document.
Furthermore, most overviews of international trade shows include statistics on the size of the fair, the number of visitors and exhibitors. Exhibit space costs, dates for build-up and dismantling of the trade show are stated, as of course, information on the organizer of the trade show, such as contact details, project managers and venue.
Besides search options for international trade shows, ExpoDataBase offers various searches for international trade shows such as searches for top fair places in Europe, leading international trade fairs or trade show suppliers.
Monitoring tradeshows, saving data:
- Comfortable: Saving complex search queries
- Reliable: E-mail-updates on changes
- At a glance: Individual user's archive
Benefit from topical information:
- Well-informed: m+a report as E-magazine
with marking, note and saving functions