Trade Fairs in Australia
- Agriculture, Forestry, Fishery, Horticulture
- Apparel, Fashion, Textiles, Jewellery
- Building, Constuction, Real Estate
- Electrical Engineering, Electronics
- Engineering, Manufacturing
- Food, Beverage, Hospitality
- Furniture, Interior Design
- Health, Beauty, Wellness
- IT, Communications, Multimedia
- Leisure, Hobby, Entertainment
- Medical and Hospital Equipment
- Office, Household, Gifts, Toys
- Printing, Packaging, Graphics
- Security, Fire Safety Defense
- Services, Retail, Education
- Traffic, Transport, Logistics
Melbourne Convention and Exhibition Centre is located on the banks of the Yarra River. One of the internationally reknown leading trade fairs in Australia, Fine Food Australia, takes place at the Melbourne Convention and Exhibition Centre. This trade fair is organised by Diversified Exhibitions Australia. Another remarkable share of trade fairs in Australia take place in Sydney’s Convention & Exhibition. Many relevant trade fairs in Australia are held at this centre. For example Reed Gift Fairs, Australia’s leading gift industry trade show, is hosted here.
Consumer oriented trade fairs in Australia are also held in Brisbane, Adelaide and Perth. However, exceptions like for example Perth’s trade show Mining and Engineering Western Australia Exhibition, which focuses on trade visitors exist, too.
More conferences in China
The Dutch Congrex group and CITS China International MICE have concluded an alliance to optimise their international convention marketing and project management. The aim is to set up more conferences in China that bring together international and European business with Chinese prospectives and companies.